Chavez vs Hearns Live Stream - Hearns vs Chavez Streaming Online Boxing

Watch Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Ronald Hearns Live Streaming Online. Amid great fanfare, WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (43-0-1, 30 KOs) announced his first title defense against Ronald Hearns (26-2, 20 KOs) on September 17 at the Palenque de Culiacán. Accompanied by his father, the legendary member of the Hall of Famer Julio Cesar Chavez, Chavez Jr. welcomed Ronald, son of the legendary Tommy Hearns. Chavez: “This fight is very important to me, fighting at home and will always be special to defend my World Championship, I have trained hard and will do even more to give my people a nice evening this September 17 against a good opponent like Hearns.” Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Ronald Hearns Live Stream


Watch Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Ronald Hearns Live Streaming Online


Saturday, Sept. 17 -- at Culiacan, Mexico

Hearns: “I feel fortunate that I have been given this opportunity, I am the son of a legend, which has not been easy, but Chavez Jr. showed me that dreams can be fulfilled and that will come on September 17. I’m not worried aboyt the judges, I will come and do my job.” Watch Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Ronald Hearns Live Stream

Promoter Fernando Beltran stated that despite the recommendations made by the World Boxing Council he could not postpone the fight to September 24 despite attempting it, and that the ticket sales will start on Thursday this week. Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Ronald Hearns Live Stream



Enter your email address, and get online streaming Soccer, Tennis, Hockey, Baseball, Basketball, Handball, Volleyball, Football, Rugby, Horses, Snooker, Futsal, Waterpollo, Floorball, Bandy, MotoGP, Nascar, WWE, MMA, Strikeforce, UFC, Boxing, Cricket, Formula 1, MotoGP sent directly to your email

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Ping in TotalPing.com http://www.wikio.com Top Sports blogs Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers RSS Search Add to Openfaves!
Preview on Feedage: watch-tv-live-streaming-online-sports-news-schedule-higlights-and-match-results

Copyright © 2011 Watch Live Streaming Online | News | zoomstreaming's Profile on Ping.sg

Back to TOP