Lebedev vs Toney Live Stream - Watch Toney Vs Lebedev Streaming Boxing Online

Watch Denis Lebedev vs. James Toney Live Streaming Boxing Online. "November 5, I'm going to invade Russia and punk show what happens when one messes with the U.S.," said the always quotable Toney. "I'm calling it" Lights Out in Russia "because he is just the first thing I'll whip. After beating this Ledbedev, I'm going back to heavyweight after the fear of fighting sisters Klitchko one. Povetkin, I'm kicking your ass too! " Lebedev vs Toney Live Streaming

Denis Lebedev vs. James Toney Live Streaming Boxing Online


Date: Friday, November 4 -- at Moscow, Russia
Event: Denis Lebedev vs. James Toney
Ismayl Sillakh vs. Chris Henry

Toney is 43 and has not won a significant fight since about 2004. But I can say this: last time I saw an updated photo of James, who was in good shape, and if it is sustained and remains in it, yes you can make the cruiserweight limit, because it was never really a weight heavy in the first place. He just bulk up. But Toney's last fight, which was a grotesque, career-high 257 pounds on the scale to a new Damon Reed performing poorly in February. Toney won, but nobody cared because Toney has not been a significant fighter with the exception of UFC debacle in about half a decade. Watch Lebedev vs Toney Live Streaming

I'm pretty sure I've made it very clear over the years that I am not a fan of James Toney. At his best man was a genius in the ring, a great tactical fighter who knew all the tricks of the trade. I also think that James Toney is funny. Toney I do not hate or anything. I think he has done as a fighter and has been for a long time. Lebedev vs Toney Live Streaming



Enter your email address, and get online streaming Soccer, Tennis, Hockey, Baseball, Basketball, Handball, Volleyball, Football, Rugby, Horses, Snooker, Futsal, Waterpollo, Floorball, Bandy, MotoGP, Nascar, WWE, MMA, Strikeforce, UFC, Boxing, Cricket, Formula 1, MotoGP sent directly to your email

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Ping in TotalPing.com http://www.wikio.com Top Sports blogs Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers RSS Search Add to Openfaves!
Preview on Feedage: watch-tv-live-streaming-online-sports-news-schedule-higlights-and-match-results

Copyright © 2011 Watch Live Streaming Online | News | zoomstreaming's Profile on Ping.sg

Back to TOP