TNA Bound For Glory 2011 Live Streaming Online

Watch TNA Bound For Glory 2011 Live Streaming Online. Bobby Roode will be the biggest fight of his career on Sunday, October 16, 2011, when Kurt Angle will face in promoting TNA "Bound for Glory" to TNA World Heavyweight Championship at the Liacouras Center, Temple University, Philadelphia. Roode vs. Kurt Angle will fight as main event for the day and if you ask another super fight of the day will be the Hulk Hogan vs. Sting match. Canada, Roode has so far been able to get the team identity as a wrestler, but now has the opportunity to demonstrate that it is beyond that when faced with Kurt Angle. TNA Bound For Glory Live Stream

Watch TNA Bound For Glory 2011 Live Streaming Online


TNA Bound For Glory 2011 Live Online in HD/HQ 720p
Date & Time: October 16, 8pm ET / 2am UK

Watch TNA Bound For Glory Live Stream. Roode was quoted as saying, "I think people just sees me as a kind of tag team, basically, my whole career and I have shown that Beer Money and Team Canada, so now's my chance to show the world what I am wrestling that an individual competitor. I always knew was in me. I always gave the individual a fighting chance, I've always gone out there and I think I had good games and good games that could have anyone, whether a man X Division, a heavy type or whatever is. They are giving me the ball. Turning their attention to me, so it's my job now to take the ball and run with it and that's what I'm thinking about. " TNA Bound For Glory Live Stream

On the other hand, the Olympic gold medal and Kurt Angle Pro Roode thinks a good talent and compares it with Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit, but reiterates that he has had big games throughout his career and says that the fight will be short and Roode goes to competition for him. TNA Bound For Glory Live Stream



Enter your email address, and get online streaming Soccer, Tennis, Hockey, Baseball, Basketball, Handball, Volleyball, Football, Rugby, Horses, Snooker, Futsal, Waterpollo, Floorball, Bandy, MotoGP, Nascar, WWE, MMA, Strikeforce, UFC, Boxing, Cricket, Formula 1, MotoGP sent directly to your email

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Ping in TotalPing.com http://www.wikio.com Top Sports blogs Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers RSS Search Add to Openfaves!
Preview on Feedage: watch-tv-live-streaming-online-sports-news-schedule-higlights-and-match-results

Copyright © 2011 Watch Live Streaming Online | News | zoomstreaming's Profile on Ping.sg

Back to TOP